Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Expanded polytetrafluoroethylene conduits with bulging sinuses and a fan-shaped valve in right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 34: 972-980
- Long-term outcomes of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene conduits with bulging sinuses and a fan-shaped valve in right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 155: 2567-2576
- Seven decades of valved right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction: The most common heart procedure in children.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 160: 1284-1288
- Expanded polytetrafluoroethylene conduits and patches with bulging sinuses and fan-shaped valves in right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction: Multicenter study in Japan.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2011; 142: 1122-1129
- Commentary: Surgical options for right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction: Innovate or die.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 160: 1289-1290
- Infective endocarditis in right ventricular outflow tract conduits: A register-based comparison of homografts, Contegra grafts and Melody transcatheter valves.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2019; 56: 87-93
Conflict of Interest: None.