Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Pre-sewn multi-branched aortic graft and 3D-printing guidance for Crawford extent II or III thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm repair.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 34: 816-822
- Spinal cord deficit after 1114 extent II open thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm repairs.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 159: 1-13
- 3D-printing-based open repair of extensive thoracoabdominal aorta in severe scoliosis.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019; 31: 61-63
- Experience with 1509 patients undergoing thoracoabdominal aortic operations.J Vasc Surg. 1993; 17 (discussion 68-70): 357-368
Conflicts of Interest and Funding: This editorial was not funded. Dr. Coselli's work is partly supported by the Cullen Foundation. Dr. Coselli consults for, receives royalties and a departmental educational grant from, and participates in clinical trials for Terumo Aortic; consults and participates in clinical trials for Medtronic, Inc., and W.L. Gore & Associates; and serves as a co-investigator for CytoSorbents. Dr. Hong has no disclosures.