Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- The influence of prototype testing in three-dimensional aortic models on fenestrated endograft design.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 65: 1591-1597https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2016.10.108
- Pre-sewn multi-branched aortic graft and 3D-printing guidance for Crawford extent II or III thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm repair.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 34: 816-822
- 3D printed abdominal aortic aneurysm phantom for image guided surgical planning with a patient specific fenestrated endovascular graft system.Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng. 2017; 10138101380https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2253902
- A simulator for training in endovascular aneurysm repair: The use of three-dimensional printers.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2017; 54: 247-253
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Estrera is a consultant for WL Gore & Associates. Dr. Al Rstum has no disclosures.