Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- 2011 ACCF/AHA guideline for coronary artery bypass graft surgery.Circulation. 2011; 124: e652-e735
- 2018 ESC/EACTS guidelines on myocardial revascularization.Eur Heart J. 2019; 40: 87-165
- Cardiac rehabilitation is associated with improved long-term outcomes after coronary artery bypass grafting.CJC Open. 2021; 3: 167-175
- 2010 ACCF/AHA/AATS/ACR/ASA/SCA/SCAI/SIR/STS/SVM guidelines for the diagnosis and management of patients with thoracic aortic disease.Circulation. 2010; 121: e266-e369
- 2014 ESC guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of aortic diseases: Document covering acute and chronic aortic diseases of the thoracic and abdominal aorta of the adult. The Task Force for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Aortic Diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 2873-2926
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society position statement on the management of thoracic aortic disease.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 577-589
- French registry 456 of cases of type I acute aortic dissection admitted to a cardiac rehabilitation center after 457 surgery.Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2009; 16: 91-95
- Activity recommendations for postaortic dissection patients.Circulation. 2014; 130: e140-e142
- Cardiorespiratory fitness after open repair for acute type A aortic dissection—A prospective study.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 34: 827-839
- Post aortic dissection: Gap between activity recommendation and real life patients aerobic capacities.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 219: 271-276
- Prognostic value of aerobic capacity and exercise oxygen pulse in postaortic dissection patients.Clin Cardiol. 2021; 44: 252-260
- Exercise-375 based cardiac rehabilitation in 376 surgically treated type-A aortic dissection patients.Scand Cardiovasc J. 2017; 51: 99-105
- Effects of exercise rehabilitation on blood pressure of patients after myocardial infarction.Int J Prev Med. 2010; 1: 124-130
- Effects of 6 months of exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation on autonomic function and neuro-cardiovascular stress reactivity in coronary artery disease patients.J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8e012257https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.119.012257
- Impact of a cardiac rehabilitation program and inflammatory state on endothelial progenitor cells in acute coronary syndrome patients.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 167: 1854-1859https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2012.04.157
- Endothelial progenitor cell mobilization and increased intravascular nitric oxide in patients undergoing cardiac rehabilitation.J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev. 2007; 27: 65-73
Conflicts of Interest: The authors report no conflict of interest.