Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Right ventricle to pulmonary artery conduit size is associated with conduit and pulmonary artery reintervention after truncus arteriosus repair.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 34: 1003-1009
- Characteristics and operative outcomes for children undergoing repair of truncus arteriosus: A contemporary multicenter analysis.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019; 157: 2386-2398.e4
- Reinterventions after repair of common arterial trunk in neonates and young infants.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 35: 1317-1322
- Pulmonary Conduit Working Group for the members of the Congenital Heart Surgeons Society. Can pulmonary conduit dysfunction and failure be reduced in infants and children less than age 2 years at initial implantation?.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2006; 132: 829-838
- Congenital Heart Surgeons' Society. Association of pulmonary conduit type and size with durability in infants and young children.Ann Thorac Surg. 2013; 96: 1695-1701
Conflicts of Interest: None.