Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Right ventricle to pulmonary artery conduit size is associated with conduit and pulmonary artery reinterventions after truncus arteriosus repair.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 34: 1003-1009
- Can pulmonary conduit dysfunction and failure be reduced in infants and children less than age 2 years at initial implantation?.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2006; 132: 829-838https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtcvs.2006.06.034
- Multicenter analysis of early childhood outcomes after repair of truncus arteriosus.Ann Thorac Surg. 2019; 107 (PMID 30696549): 553-559
- Multivariable modeling with cubic regression splines: a principled approach.The Stata J. 2007; 7: 45-70
- Time-related risk of pulmonary conduit re-replacement: a Congenital Heart Surgeons’ Society study.Ann Thorac Surg. 2021; (accepted; in pressPresented at the 2021 Society of Thoracic Surgeons Annual Meeting, January 29-31, 2021 (virtual). PMID 34097895.)
Image of draftsman's spline tool. Used with permission of Professor Carl de Boor; http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/∼deboor/draftspline.html
Conflicts of Interest: Author declares no conflicts of interest.