Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- New-onset atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass graft and long-term risk of stroke: A meta-analysis.J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.117.007558
- Perioperative atrial fibrillation and the long-term risk of ischemic stroke.JAMA. 2014; 312: 616-622https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2014.9143
- Non-Vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulant vs warfarin for post cardiac surgery atrial fibrillation.Ann Thorac Surg. 2021; 0https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2020.12.031
- Andexanet alfa for the reversal of Factor Xa Inhibitor activity.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 2413-2424https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1510991
- Idarucizumab for dabigatran reversal—Full cohort analysis.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 431-441https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1707278
- Apixaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 981-992https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1107039
- Rivaroxaban versus warfarin in nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 883-891https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1009638
- Safety of direct oral anticoagulants compared to warfarin for atrial fibrillation after cardiac surgery: A systemic review and meta-analysis.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 34: 947-957
- Rationale and design of the randomized controlled trial of new oral anticoagulants vs. warfarin for post cardiac surgery atrial fibrillation: The NEW-AF Trial.Ann Surg. 2020; (Publish Ahead of Print:440-453)https://doi.org/10.1097/sla.0000000000004459
Conflicts of Interest: Neither author has a conflict of interest with respect to the content of this Commentary and the publication for which it is being submitted.