Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Surgery for atrial fibrillation in patients with mitral valve disease: results at five years from the International Registry of Atrial Fibrillation Surgery.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2008; 135 (PMID: 18374769): 863-869
- Does surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation benefit patients undergoing bioprosthetic valve replacement?.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 34: 906-915
- Surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation in the United States: trends and propensity matched outcomes.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 104 (PMID: 28669501): 493-500
- Performance of the Cox-maze IV procedure is associated with improved long-term survival in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing cardiac surgery.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 155 (dPMID: 29056264): 159-170
- Midterm survival in patients treated for atrial fibrillation: a propensity-matched comparison to patients without a history of atrial fibrillation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012; 143 (discussion 1350-1. PMID: 22465031): 1341-1351
- The society of thoracic surgeons 2017 clinical practice guidelines for the surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 103 (PMID: 28007240): 329-341
- Expert consensus guidelines: examining surgical ablation for atrial fibrillation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017; 153 (e1 PMID: 28390766): 1330-1354
Conflicts of Interest: The Authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.