Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- 2019 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism developed in collaboration with the European Respiratory Society (ERS).Eur. Heart J. 2020; 41: 543-603
- Percutaneous mechanical thrombectomy combined with catheter-directed thrombolysis in the treatment of acute pulmonary embolism and lower extremity deep venous thrombosis: A novel one-stop endovascular strategy.J Int Med Res. 2018; 46: 836-851
- Surgical pulmonary embolectomy and catheter-based therapies for acute pulmonary embolism: A contemporary systematic review.J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 2018; 156: 2155-2167
- Current management of acute pulmonary embolism.Ann Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 26: 65-71
- Massive pulmonary embolism: surgical embolectomy vs thrombolytic therapy–should surgical indications be revisited?.Eur. J. Cardiothorac. Surg. 2013; 43: 90-94
- Veno- Arterial Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation for Cardiogenic Shock: An Introduction for the Busy Clinician.Circulation. 2019; 140: 2019-2037
- Comparison of surgical embolectomy and veno-arterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for massive pulmonary embolism.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 34: 934-942
Conflict of Interest: None