Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Impact of preoperative renal dysfunction on long-term survival for patients undergoing aortic valve replacement.Ann Thorac Surg. 2011; 91: 1798-1807
- PROGRESS-Kyoto Investigors.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019; 157: 2177-2186
- Severe aortic stenosis in dialysis patients.J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6e004961https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.116.004961
- Cardiac valve replacement in patients on dialysis: Influence of prosthesis on survival.Ann Thorac Surg. 2000; 70: 438-441
- Valve replacement in patients on chronic renal dialysis: Implications for valve prosthesis selection.Ann Thorac Surg. 2002; 74 (discussion 42): 37-42
- Outcomes in patients with chronic renal failure on hemodialysis after aortic valve or root replacement.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surgg. 2022; 34: 880-888
- Evaluation and management of aortic stenosis in chronic kidney disease: A scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2021; 143: e1088-e1114
Conflicts of interest: The author has nothing to disclose related to commercial interests.