Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- The right ventricle in the trans-catheter era: a perspective for planning interventions.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 34: 892-901
- EuroSCORE II.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 41: 734-745
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: A report of the American college of cardiology/American heart association task force on practice guidelines.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 148: e1-e132
- The society of thoracic surgeons 2008 cardiac surgery risk models: Part 2—isolated valve surgery.Ann Thorac Surg. 2009; 88: 23
- Assessment of right ventricular function in left ventricular assist device candidates.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014; 7: 379-389
- Clinical scores and echocardiography for right ventricular risk prediction after implantation of continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2013; 32: S273
- Right ventricular function after cardiac surgery: The diagnostic and prognostic role of echocardiography.Heart Fail Rev. 2019; 24: 625-635
- Association of right ventricular longitudinal strain with mortality in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2020; 33: 452-460
Division of Cardiac Surgery, UMass Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, MA
Conflict of Interest: None