Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- The right ventricle in cardiac surgery, a perioperative perspective: II. Pathophysiology, clinical importance, and management.Anesth Analg. 2009; 108: 422-433
- Prognostic Value of Right Ventricular Dysfunction on Clinical Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2019; 12: 577-587
- Preoperative right ventricular dysfunction is a strong predictor of 3 years survival after cardiac surgery.Clin Res Cardiol. 2017; 106: 734-742
- The Right Ventricle in the Trans-Catheter Era: A Perspective for Planning Interventions.Semin Cardiovasc Thor Surg. 2022; 34: 892-901
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons 2008 cardiac surgery risk models: part 2–isolated valve surgery.Ann Thorac Surg. 2009; 88: S23-S42
- 2020 ACC/AHA guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Joint Committee on Clinical Practice Guidelines.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2021; 162: e183-e353
- Risk stratification for surgery in tricuspid regurgitation.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2019; 62: 500-504
- Right ventricular systolic function in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve implantation: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Int J Cardiol. 2018; 257: 40-45
Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest