Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Outcomes after isolated aortic valve replacement in patients with bicuspid versus tricuspid aortic valve.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 34: 854-865
- Relative survival after aortic valve surgery in patients with bicuspid aortic valves.Heart. 2021; Jul;107: 1167-1172
- Long-term results after aortic valve replacement for bicuspid or tricuspid valve morphology in a Swedish population.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2021; 59: 570-576
- Impact of aortic insufficiency on ascending aortic dilatation and adverse aortic events after isolated aortic valve replacement in patients with a bicuspid aortic valve.Ann Thorac Surg. 2016; 101: 1707-1714
- Aortic dissection after previous aortic valve replacement for bicuspid aortic valve disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 1409-1411
- Comparative study of bicuspid vs. Tricuspid aortic valve stenosis.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2018; 19: 3-8
- The American association for thoracic surgery consensus guidelines on bicuspid aortic valve-related aortopathy: Full online-only version.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 156: e41-e74
Conflicts of Interest: The author have no conflicts of interest to declare.