Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Cardiorespiratory Fitness After Open Repair for Acute Type A Aortic Dissection — A Prospective Study.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 34: 827-839
- Joint Effects of Pulmonary Function and Aerobic Power on Survival in a Cohort of Healthy Adults. Doctoral Dissertation. University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston.School of Public Health, 1993 (Publication No. T2674)
- Preoperative Sarcopenia Portends Worse Outcomes After Descending Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair.Ann Thorac Surg. 2018 Nov; 106: 1333-1339
Conflicts of Interest: Dr Estrera is a consultant for WL Gore & Associates. Dr Sandhu has no relevant conflicts of interest. No internal or external funding was utilized for this manuscript.