Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- A novel surgical method for congenital lung malformations: A pilot study.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; (in press)
- Asymptomatic congenital lung malformations: Is nonoperative management a viable alternative.J Pediatr Surg. 2018; 53: 1092-1097
- Thoaracoscopic surgery for congenital lung malformations: Does previous infection really matter?.J Pediatr Surg. 2021; 56: 1982-1987
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosures: The authors have no disclosures to report.