Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Commonly applied selection criteria for lung cancer screening may have strongly varying diagnostic performance in different countries.Cancers (Basel). 2020; : 12
- Lung cancer screening: Patient selection and implementation.Clin Chest Med. 2020; 41: 87-97
- Reduced lung-cancer mortality with low-dose computed tomographic screening.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 395-409
- Reduced lung-cancer mortality with volume CT screening in a randomized trial.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 503-513
- Screening Criteria Evaluation for Expansion in Pulmonary Neoplasias (SCREEN).Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; (in press)
- Act I.Julius Caesar. 2022; Scene III: 140-141
- Lung cancer mortality among never-smokers in the United States: Estimating smoking-attributable mortality with nationally representative data.Ann Epidemiol. 2020; 45: 5-11
- Comment on The unbearable lightness of difference between statistical and clinical significance.Ann Surg Open. 2022; 3: e114
- Comparison of Epithor clinical national database and medico-administrative database to identify the influence of case-mix on the estimation of hospital outliers.PLoS One. 2019; 14e0219672
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosures: Authors have no conflict of interest to declare.