Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Decellularized vs non-decellularized allogeneic pulmonary artery patches for pulmonary arterioplasty.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; (Online ahead of print)
- Sustained total all-region perfusion during the norwood operation and postoperative recovery.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; (Online ahead of print)
- A prospective analysis of the immunogenicity of cryopreserved nonvalved allografts used in pediatric heart surgery.Circulation. 2000; 102: 179-182
- Use of an allograft patch in repair of hypoplastic left heart syndrome may complicate future transplantation.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2005; : 554-560
- Donor-specific HLA antibodies after fresh decellularized vs cryopreserved native allograft implantation.HLA. 2020; 96: 580-588
- Impact of antibodies against human leukocyte antigens on long-term outcome in pediatric heart transplant patients: An analysis of the United Network for Organ Sharing database.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2010; 140: 694-699
- Allosensitization and outcomes in pediatric heart transplantation.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2011; : 1221-1227
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof