Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Trends in applications for thoracic fellowship in comparison with other subspecialties.Ann Thorac Surg. 2014; 97: 624-633https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2013.08.073
- Mission critical: Thoracic surgery education reform.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2008; 136: 812-813https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtcvs.2008.08.012
- Should integrated residency programs supplant traditional programs in cardiothoracic surgery?.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 148: 379-380https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtcvs.2014.05.007
- Characteristics of matriculants to thoracic surgery residency training programs.Ann Thorac Surg. 2021; 112: 2070-2075https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2020.12.017
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery examination: Fewer graduates, more failures.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 147: 1464-1470https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtcvs.2014.01.003
- Recent changes in characteristics of applicants and matriculants to thoracic surgery fellowships.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; ([In press])
- Predictors of career choice among cardiothoracic surgery trainees.Ann Thorac Surg. 2015; 100: 1849-1854https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2015.04.073
- What got you here won't keep you there: Differences between cardiac- and thoracic-oriented applicants.Ann Thorac Surg. 2019; 108: 959-960https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2018.12.014
- Providing cardiothoracic services in 2035: Signs of trouble ahead.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 155: 824-829https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtcvs.2017.09.135
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof