Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Holguin RA, Wong W, Shen C, et al. Esophagectomy vs gastrectomy for early stage adenocarcinoma of the gastroesophageal junction: What is the optimal oncologic surgical treatment?Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. [In press]
National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Esophageal and Esophagogastric Junction Cancers (Version 1.2022)2022
- The CARDIA-trial protocol: a multinational, prospective, randomized, clinical trial comparing transthoracic esophagectomy with transhiatal extended gastrectomy in adenocarcinoma of the gastroesophageal junction (GEJ) type II.BMC Cancer. 2020; 20: 781
- Transthoracic esophagectomy compared to transhiatal extended gastrectomy for adenocarcinoma of the esophagogastric junction: a multicenter retrospective cohort study.Dis of the Esoph. 2021; ([In press])
- Esophagectomy or Total Gastrectomy for Siewert 2 Gastroesophageal Junction (GEJ) Adenocarcinoma? A Registry-Based Analysis.Ann Surg Oncol. 2021; 28: 8485-8494
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.