Abbreviations:CWI (Chest wall invasion), IASLC (International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer), NSCLC (Non-small cell lung cancer)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer Staging and Prognostic Factors Committee, Advisory Boards, and Participating Institutions; International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer Staging and Prognostic Factors Committee Advisory Boards and Participating Institutions. The IASLC Lung Cancer Staging Project: Proposals for Revision of the TNM Stage Groupings in the Forthcoming (Eighth) Edition of the TNM Classification for Lung Cancer.J Thorac Oncol. 2016; 11 (PMID: 26762738): 39-51https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtho.2015.09.009
- Oncologic outcomes of patients with resected T3N0M0 non-small cell lung cancer.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; (S1043-0679(22)00206-4Epub ahead of print. PMID: 36038080)https://doi.org/10.1053/j.semtcvs.2022.08.007
- CheckMate 816 Investigators. Neoadjuvant Nivolumab plus Chemotherapy in Resectable Lung Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2022; 386 (Epub 2022 Apr 11. PMID: 35403841): 1973-1985https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa2202170
- IMpower010 Investigators. Adjuvant atezolizumab after adjuvant chemotherapy in resected stage IB-IIIA non-small-cell lung cancer (IMpower010): a randomized, multicenter, open-label, phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2021; 398 (Epub 2021 Sep 20. Erratum in: Lancet. 2021 Sep 23: PMID: 34555333): 1344-1357https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(21)02098-5
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.