Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Patient-reported outcomes―Harnessing patient voices to improve clinical care.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 105-108
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Adult Cardiac Surgery Database: 2019 Update Outcomes and Quality.Ann Thorac Surg. 2019; (-32): 107-124
- Effect of cardiac surgery on one-year patient-reported outcomes: A prospective cohort study.Ann Thorac Surg. 2021; 112: 1410-1416
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Quality Assurance Guidelines. CAHPS Hospital Survey (HCAHPS) Available at https://www.hcahpsonline.org/en/accessed on August 6th, 2022.
- Patient satisfaction scores after cardiac surgery: Should they be risk-adjusted?.Sem Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; (in press)
- Patient experience after cardiac surgery: Identifying areas of improvement.Ann Thorac Surg. 2019; 107: 780-786
- Extended written pre-operative information about possible complications at cardiac surgery―do the patients want to know?.Euro J Cardio-Thorac Surg. 2005; 28: 407-414
- Informed consent and the surgeon.J Am Coll Surg. 2009; 208: 627-634
- Informed.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1099-1101
- Enduring and emerging challenges of informed consent.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 855-862
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Commentary on STCVS-D-22-00035 titled “Patient satisfaction scores after cardiac surgery: should they be risk-adjusted?”
Conflict of interest: The authors have nothing to disclose related to commercial interests.