Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Sensitization from transfusion in patients awaiting primary kidney transplant.Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation. 2013; 28: 2908-2918https://doi.org/10.1093/ndt/gft362
- Prior Human Leukocyte Antigen-Allosensitization and Left Ventricular Assist Device Type Affect Degree of Post-implantation Human Leukocyte Antigen-Allosensitization.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2009; 28: 838-842https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healun.2009.04.031
- HLA Sensitization in Pediatric Pre-transplant Cardiac Patients Supported by Mechanical Assist Devices: the Utility of Luminex.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2009; 28: 123-129https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healun.2008.11.908
- Human Leukocyte Antigen Sensitization in Lung Transplant Candidates Supported by Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013; 188: 627-628https://doi.org/10.1164/rccm.201303-0428LE
- HLA Allosensitization in ECMO as a Bridge to Lung Transplantation.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2013; 32: S170https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healun.2013.01.405
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding: The authors have no funding to report.
Disclosures: The authors have no disclosures to report.
IRB Approval: This retrospective study was approved on October 26, 2020 (Protocol #825580) by the University of Pennsylvania International Review Board.
Informed Consent: This study was deemed exempt from informed consent per the IRB approved protocol above.