Abbreviations:PA IVS (Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum), RVDCC (Right Ventricular Dependent Coronary Circulation), CTA (Computed Tomographic Angiography), LAD (Left Anterior Descending), ECG (Electrocardiographic Gating), MPR (Multiplanar Reconstructions), ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation), mBTS (modified Blalock Taussig Shunt), BSA (Body Surface Area), PDA (Patent Ductus Arteriosus), RF (Radiofrequency), BDG (Bidirectional Glenn shunt), CMR (Cardiac Magnetic Resonance), 2V (Two Ventricle (biventricular repair)), 1V (One Ventricle (single ventricle palliation))
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Pulmonary atresia with an intact ventricular septum: Preoperative physiology, imaging, and management.Semin Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2018; 22: 245-255
- Outcomes after decompression of the right ventricle in infants with pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum are associated with degree of tricuspid regurgitation: results from the congenital catheterization research collaborative.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 10: 435-442
- Long-term outcomes after an individualized strategy in patients with pulmonary atresia and intact ventricular septum.Pediatr Cardiol. 2022; 43: e004428
- Diagnosis and management of right ventricle-dependent coronary circulation in pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum.Circulation. 1992; 86: 1516-1528
- Natural history of pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum and right-ventricle-dependent coronary circulation managed by the single-ventricle approach.Ann Thorac Surg. 2006; 81 (discussion 2258): 2250-2257
- Pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum: predictors of early and medium-term outcome in a population-based study.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2005; 130: 1071
- Determinants of mortality and type of repair in neonates with pulmonary atresia and intact ventricular septum.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2004; 127 (discussion 1007-1008): 1000-1007
- Dual-source computed tomography coronary artery imaging in children.Pediatr Radiol. 2019; 49: 1823-1839
- The role of cardiac computed tomography in infants with congenital heart disease.Isr Med Assoc J. 2014; 16: 147-152
- Critical stenosis of a right ventricle to coronary artery fistula seen at dual-source CT in a newborn with pulmonary atresia and intact ventricular septum.Pediatr Radiol. 2011; 41: 1069-1072
- A low threshold for neonatal intervention yields a high rate of biventricular outcomes in pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum.Cardiol Young. 2020; 30: 649-655
- Right ventricle-dependent coronary circulation: location of obstruction is associated with survival.Ann Thorac Surg. 2020; 109: 1480-1487
- Pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum: intended strategies.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 164: 1277-1288
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
WTSA Meeting Presentation
Funding: There was no funding for this study.
Conflict of interest: The authors have no financial disclosures.
IRB approval was obtained on November 10, 2021, IRB # 21-4728.