Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- The incidence of congenital heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 1890-1900
- Prevalence of congenital heart defects in metropolitan Atlanta, 1998-2005.J Pediatr. 2008; 153: 807-813
- The first open heart corrections of tetralogy of Fallot. A 26-31 year follow-up of 106 patients.Ann Surg. 1986; 204: 490-502
- The sound of one hand clapping.World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2020; 11: 625-626
- Long-term outcomes of tetralogy of fallot: A study from the pediatric cardiac care consortium.JAMA Cardiol. 2019; 4: 34-41
- The long-term result of total repair for tetralogy of Fallot.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2010; 38: 311-317
- Pulmonary valve insertion late after repair of Fallot's tetralogy.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2001; 19: 667-670
- Applicability and durability of valve-sparing tetralogy of fallot repair.World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2021; 12: 628-634
- Risk factors for arrhythmia and sudden cardiac death late after repair of tetralogy of Fallot: A multicentre study.Lancet. 2000; 356: 975-981
- Unnatural history of tetralogy of Fallot: Prospective follow-up of 40 years after surgical correction.Circulation. 2014; 130: 1944-1953
- Valve-sparing options in tetralogy of Fallot surgery.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg Pediatr Card Surg Annu. 2012; 15: 24-26
- Preservation of the pulmonary valve during early repair of tetralogy of fallot: Surgical techniques.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg Pediatr Card Surg Annu. 2016; 19: 75-81
- Pulmonic valve annular enlargement with valve repair in tetralogy of Fallot.Ann Thorac Surg. 2003; 75: 303-305
- Aiming to preserve pulmonary valve function in tetralogy of fallot repair: Comparing a new approach to traditional management.Pediatr Cardiol. 2016; 37: 818-825
- Early experience with surgical strategies aimed at preserving the pulmonary valve and annulus during repair of tetralogy of Fallot.Ann Pediatr Cardiol. 2021; 14: 315-322
- Comparison of long-term outcomes of valve-sparing and transannular patch procedures for correction of tetralogy of fallot.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4e2118141
- Long-term outcomes after definitive repair for tetralogy of Fallot with preservation of the pulmonary valve annulus.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 148: 802-808
- Tetralogy of Fallot: Results of a pulmonary valve-sparing strategy.Ann Thorac Surg. 2005; 80: 1431-1438
- Structural measurements and adjustments for growth.in: Lai WW Mertens LL Cohen MS Geva T Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease. (ed 2). Wiley-Blackwell, West Sussex, UK2009 (Chapter 5)
- A multiphase non-linear mixed effects model: An application to spirometry after lung transplantation.Stat Methods Med Res. 2017; 26: 21-42
- 2-year outcomes after complete or staged procedure for tetralogy of fallot in neonates.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: 1570-1579
- Single-center 50 years' experience with surgical management of tetralogy of Fallot.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2011; 40: 538-542
- Preoperative thresholds for pulmonary valve replacement in patients with corrected tetralogy of Fallot using cardiovascular magnetic resonance.Circulation. 2007; 116: 545-551
- Pulmonary homograft monocusp reconstruction of the right ventricular outflow tract: Outcomes to the intermediate term.Ann Thorac Surg. 2010; 90: 42-49
- Right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction with a polytetrafluoroethylene monocusp valve: a twelve-year experience.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2007; 133: 1336-1343
- Valve-sparing repair with intraoperative balloon dilation in tetralogy of Fallot: Midterm results and therapeutic implications.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 155: 1163-1173.e4
- Intermediate outcomes of staged tetralogy of fallot repair.World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2019; 10: 694-701
- Right ventricular outflow tract reintervention after primary tetralogy of Fallot repair in neonates and young infants.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 155: 726-734
- Arterioplasty for right ventricular outflow tract obstruction after arterial switch is a durable procedure.Ann Thorac Surg. 2015; 100: 122-128
- Surgical algorithm and results for repair of pulmonary atresia with ventricular septal defect and major aortopulmonary collaterals.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 156: 1194-1204
- Morphologic and surgical determinants of outcome events after repair of tetralogy of Fallot and pulmonary stenosis. A two-institution study.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1992; 103: 706-723
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of Interest: None
Funding: The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health partially support O.T. by grant F30HL154324 and S.R.K. by grant R03HL154301.
Ethics Approval: The Institutional Review Board of Children's Hospital Los Angeles approved this study (CHLA-21-00275) on October 21, 2021, and waived the requirement for patient consent.
Meeting Presentation: This work was presented as a podium presentation at the 48th Annual Meeting of the Western Thoracic Surgical Association, June 22-25, 2022.
Clinical Trial Registry Number: Not applicable
Read at the 48th Annual Meeting of the Western Thoracic Surgical Association, June 22 - 25, 2022, Koloa, Hawaii. This manuscript was handled by Associate Editor, Dr. Robert D.B. Jaquiss.